- Staging for WordPress websites
- SSH & WP-CLI included
- SuperCacher – Static and dynamic cache, plus memcached.
- GIT Integrated – git repo creation built-in
- WHM & cPanel
- Apache/Nginx & CentOS
- 1 Dedicated IP
- Private DNS Server Setup
- MySQL 5 & PostgreSQL
If you are interested in Cloud hosting or in Siteground’s cloud hosting to be exact, you probably don’t need any introduction to what cloud is or how you can use it to your advantage. T ... read the review
- High reliability with your website online almost 100% of the time.
- Free SSL certificate to secure your website.
- Can scale up your resources to match your need.
- Easy to use.
Cloudways can also give you access to the Amazon cloud solution. At their lowest package ($36.51 per month) you can get 1.75GB of RAM, 20GB of storage and 2GB of bandwidth. At the higher package ($ ... read the review
- Multi user environment
- Staging area
- Imported SSL certificates
- White labeled cache plugin
- SSh access
Cloud hosting is kind of different from many other traditional hosting methods. With Cloud hosting your resources are not tied to one server, they are spread over several servers which can actually ... read the review
- Hourly or monthly billing option
- Backups and snapshots available
- 1 GBPS port per cloud server
- SSD and HDD drives available
- Full management available
Cloud hosting through Hostwinds is very different from regular web hosting because it spreads RAM, CPU and other resources over several servers, which means your site isn’t connected to just ... read the review