The Top 11 Easy To Use WordPress Themes
Last modified: August 21, 2019
When you manage a WordPress website, it is often because you’re trying to make a living off the internet. Either you use your website as a way to generate interest in a physical store or set of services, or to sell directly on your website. Often you have more to worry about with your business than managing your website. That is why you should be looking at one of the many easy to use WordPress themes available.
The Advantages Of One Of The Easy To Use WordPress Themes
Easy to use WordPress themes have several advantages over other themes that are harder to manage. Firstly, you can spend less time managing your WordPress website and concentrating more on generating content for incoming traffic, building links to your site for higher search ranking, and building sales on and offline.
In addition, using any of the easy to use WordPress themes is often less risky. Sometimes, more complicated themes can have errors within them that can affect your search ranking or alternatively, the user experience. Either of these can have a direct result on your conversion, minimizing the revenue that you earn.
Any errors also require fixing and this can be a problem if you don’t have the technical knowledge to repair a WordPress website.
One of the other advantages of easy to use WordPress themes is that they tend to be lightweight. This makes them quick to load that offers better user experience and higher search ranking. This can help increase revenues as for every second that it takes to load your website, you’ll lose revenue.
What Attributes Are You Looking For In An Easy To Use WordPress Theme?
There are many things that you should be looking for in an easy to use WordPress theme. Firstly, you would probably want a theme that has either an in built drag and drop page builder, or one that is compatible with any of the premium builders we’ve mentioned before.
In addition, you don’t want to be burdened with a complex system to make customizations. The more screens and tabs you have to browse in order to make a change, the more frustrating it can be. You might also want to have a theme which has a demo importer that allows you to have a ready-to-use website that just needs text and images changed or added.
But just because you want to install one of the easy to use WordPress themes on your website, it doesn’t mean that it isn’t powerful. In fact, many of the themes that we’ve included on this list are multi-functional. So, which themes made our list?
Filter between free and paid
Renden eBusiness is a free multi-purpose professional theme that is perfect for any business or blog venture. The theme is fully responsive, so will look great on any device and is HD retina ready, so it looks stunning. There are lots of powerful theme options that are easily accessible from the theme options panel that makes it easy to customize the theme’s design without needing to know any coding.
Adding your own branding is simple and there is a built-in homepage layout. This theme is compatible with many top plugins including many page builders, WooCommerce, WPML, Travel Map and others.
Renden eBusiness Highlights:
- A free WordPress theme.
- Lots of customization options.
- Easy to upload your own logo for branding.
- Comes with full width, easy to use slider for customer engagement.
Startuply is a WordPress theme that has been designed for new businesses. Therefore, it has been created with lots of consideration for those who are new to website building and want to spend the least time building/maintaining their website. However, just because it offers you a simple theme, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t come feature-rich or without some of the best functions that make it a great choice for a highly engaging website.
The powerful admin panel includes numerous options to customize the final design of your website. This includes changing the default website colors so you can make them match your brand. This only takes a couple of clicks.
Startuply is fully responsive, so no matter what device your visitors are using, your website will look great. This will also help with ranking on search engines and improve customer experiences.
- Can also be used as a coming soon WordPress theme, so you don’t need to rush to get your website built.
- Custom widgets available, so you can customize your website with lots of cool features.
- Animations and videos can be applied to your website design for great engagement and conversion benefits.
- SEO friendly, so your website can be found on Google and other search engines.
This is a high quality WordPress theme that is perfect for those who want a theme that is easy to use and maintain. It is perfect for those who also want an eCommerce element to their website. Building your website is easy, thanks to the inclusion of Visual Composer page builder. It is as simple as selecting and dragging the elements you want to the section of the website page. There are more than 100 elements to choose from, so the potential final designs are endless.
The clean code and Smart Loader plugin make this theme a great one for those concerned about user experiences and website speed. Plus, due to the enhancements these offer to your visitors’ experience, you’re more likely to rank highly on Google and other search engines.
- Numerous demo sites that can be used to start designing your website quickly.
- Fully compatible with lots of premium plugins, such as BBPress and BuddyPress.
- Fully responsive, so can be viewed on any design and retain the perfect appearance.
- More than 100 elements to make your website unique and feature rich.
Jupiter offers you pixel perfect design for any website project you might have. There are lots of different demos available for this theme that makes it a great choice for those that are building websites on a regular basis and want one theme they can tailor to the specific needs of the website, but also want it to be easy to manage later on.
There are more than 150 website templates that you can utilize when first building your website, therefore, there is a lot of potential for your next project. And, whatever template you decide to use, there are always going to be customization options through the drag and drop page builder.
For higher levels of traffic, this theme is fully optimized for Google and other search engines. Plus, with the clean coding, you can be sure that your site will load quickly.
A nice feature of this theme is that there is a shop customizer. Therefore, becoming an eCommerce store is easy.
- Is optimized for RTL languages, so you can have your website promoted across the world.
- More than 1800 icons can be utilized in your website’s design.
- Six portfolio hover animations can be applied to add unique styles to your website.
- Lots of different templates and styles can be utilized for the perfect website design.
One of the best themes from Themeforest, Avada is a highly sought after WordPress theme. This is partly because it is considered one of the easiest to use but also because of the features it boasts. Firstly, there are 48 different demos you can use when first starting to build your website. Or if you prefer, there are more than 300 pre-made page designs for you to choose from. These can be customized by the Fusion Builder, which is a visual page builder that makes building a website quick and easy.
It is fully compatible with the latest GDPR laws in the EU. Even if you don’t sell in the EU, you still need to comply with them because it applies when anyone from the EU lands on your website.
There are lots of compatible benefits for this theme as well. You can integrate BBPress, BuddyPress and WooCommerce to create a content rich and super functional website. In addition, you can add CSS3 animations to impress guests.
- Great WordPress theme for website load times, so customers can have a great experience on your site.
- Retina ready, so your site will always look amazing.
- Six premium plugins included within the package worth over $200.
- Highly advanced customization options, but they are easy to use.
Astra is a very versatile theme that can be great at delivering the perfect design for your next web project. It has lots of customization potential just with the WordPress customizer. This allows you to start a website from scratch or you can upload one of the many demo sites to get you started quicker. Without any code, you can easily get a great looking website that is fully-functioning, whether you want a news website or eCommerce store.
Astra is one of the best themes if you’re looking for a quick loading website. It is lightweight that makes it great for user experience and search ranking. If you need additional plugins to be added for functionality (like WooCommerce or a membership plugin), then the more lightweight your theme, the less impact these additional plugins will have on your website’s performance.
- Optimized for search engines so will rank well on Google and other search engines. Higher ranks lead to better website traffic.
- Fast website, so visitors can read the content they want to quickly. This helps to improve conversions.
- A wide range of customization options to help you create a unique site that matches your branding.
- Is compatible with numerous premium plugins so you can add functionality to your website.
If you’re looking for an easy to use WordPress theme that has great community support, lots of customization options and one of the best page builders available, then Divi is a great choice. The Divi builder is a great aspect of this theme and it is an easy to use drag and drop builder that allows you to develop a great website without any knowledge of code. If you don’t want to build a website from scratch, there are dozens, if not hundreds, of demos available directly from the developer and the community.
Divi is feature rich. One of the best features is the split testing element. This allows you to test two variants of one page to see which offers the best results. For instance, you can see whether an orange or green call to action button leads to more sales. This can help improve your website’s conversion rates, revenues and therefore your business’ profits.
- Can create your website in any one of 32 languages. Divi also supports RTL languages.
- Improve page conversions with videos that can be incorporated directly into your page.
- Divi is SEO friendly, helping you to rank higher on Google and generate more traffic.
- Highlight customizable theme without any specific technical knowledge.
Jevelin is one of the best WordPress website themes you can have for your next website project. Not only is it easy to use, but it is super responsive and able to be displayed perfectly on any device or screen resolution.
When building your website there are demo sites you can import or page templates to utilize to speed you through the process. This is great for those new to website designing who just want to create a top performing site for their small business.
But just because it is one of the easy to use WordPress themes, it doesn’t mean that the theme is lacking functionality. Jevelin easily allows you to customize your website with animations and branding options to convert customers. These can be inserted quickly into your website thanks to the easy-to-implement shortcodes that just need to be copied and pasted into your pages or inserted thanks to the numerous tools available.
- Utilize more than 40 different shortcodes to make adding content and functions to your site easy and quick.
- SEO friendly, so you can be found on search engines for more traffic and higher revenues.
- Optimized for RTL languages.
- Great WooCommerce plugins that are unique to this theme that help to sell more products.
One of the top-selling WordPress themes, Monstroid2 has a lot of great features that will make it a great choice for your website project. The beautiful design of the default theme options is very captivating and you’ll be surprised at how great it is; however, you will still want to make some changes so it fits in with your overall branding.
Firstly, changes can be made in the easy-to-use setup wizard. This is great and can have the basic look of your website up and running within just a few clicks. Customization is further improved with the great drag and drop page building that makes creating your unique website easy and fuss free. You don’t even need to know any code.
Load times are kept down thanks to the lightweight aspect of the coding. This helps to give users an unforgettable experience and improves conversion rates. Plus a great load time is necessary for a high search rank.
- Lightweight code makes this WordPress theme a fast option for better user experience and search ranking.
- Over 500 section elements can be applied to completely customize your website.
- Compatible with WooCommerce and other premium WordPress plugins.
- Easy-to-use drag and drop page builder included to make building your website a pleasure.
Sydney Pro is one of those themes that just work. It was crafted with much love by the guys over at athemes, and is considered one of the best. Sydney is a very versatile theme, so no matter if you need to build a blog, a book store site, or even a watch store site, Sydney pro could work perfectly.
Sydney Pro Features
If you’re looking to build a showcase for your previous work within one of the easy to use WordPress themes, then you need to consider Werkstatt. It is a great portfolio website full of great functions that allow you to build a platform for showcasing your best work to a wide audience. The basic theme looks sleek, modern and engaging and will be sure to impress audiences when they visit your website.
Customization of your website can be done with the Visual Composer plugin. This is included with the theme and is a simple, but powerful, drag and drop page builder. All you need to do is to select the element you want, click on it and drag it to the area of the page you want it to appear on. It is as simple as that.
Some of the great features that are included with Werkstatt include the great hover over effects. These look amazing and can add a little distinction to your website. This theme is also compatible with WooCommerce for those looking to take payments online.
- SEO friendly, so you can rank highly on Google and generate more traffic to your site.
- Fast loading times to improve visitor experiences and interactions.
- Sleek and modern design that can help showcase your best work to website visitors.
- Easy to customize with the Visual Composer plugin.
Final Word: The Top 11 Easy To Use WordPress Themes
If you’re looking to use one of the best easy to use WordPress themes, then we really recommend that you try one of the ten listed above. They are straightforward to use, powerful and have great design potential. They also come with lots of great features that can make your next website venture a profitable experience. Which one will you choose?