Real estate success is all about building relationships. Today, a vast majority of those relationships start online, necessitating a well-designed website that encourages potential buyers, renters and investors to explore your services and listings, and contact you when needed. The industry is competitive, so it is best to do your research and identify the right real estate theme for your website. To help you get started, we have compiled a list of the five best real estate WordPress themes.
Filter between free and paid
The premium real estate WordPress theme is a top choice of real estate agents seeking a powerful listings management system for their website. It includes the Genesis framework that packs numerous features, enhances your site’s search engine optimization, and offers an array of stunning frames for content built on HTML5.
- Customizable header, menus and background. Change settings, color schemes and content easily, with real-time preview available
- Six homepage widget areas
- Easy to use theme options panel
- Custom taxonomies to help visitors in their search for properties
- Built-in lead generation
- Renders your website beautifully on mobile devices
- Top-notch support and a highly active community
Realtor is a premium WordPress theme from Tesla Themes, which is a favorite of real estate companies and real estate agents seeking efficient location-based search and a high degree of customization. Its modern, trendy design packs all the advanced features you would expect from a premium offering.
- A fully-featured listing area where you can display your properties as a grid or list view
- Advanced search and filters
- Google Maps API
- Realtor profile page in various styles for new property submissions and the ‘my properties’ section
- Agent listing and single agent view
- Choose between two unique single property layouts
- Responsive design
Real Places - Responsive WordPress Real Estate Theme
Real Places offers an excellent combination of appealing visual quality, multiple layouts and customization options. Showcase multiple properties neatly with thoughtfully designed templates that keep visitors’ eyes glued to your webpages!
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- A vast array of templates with a comprehensive set of metaboxes
- Google Maps and videos with every listing
- Page templates allow you to add multiple features and offer extra space for more additions
- Advanced, customizable search
- Support for child or sub properties
- Share property details by attaching PDFs, images and Office documents
- 100% responsive design
- Different layouts to display agents
- User registration and social login
If you’re looking for a minimalist design with numerous customization options, Local Business won’t disappoint. Among the most effective real estate WordPress themes for builders, real estate contractors and allied services in the industry, Local Business offers a built-in lead generation contact form to encourage a steady stream of inquiries.
- Easy set-up
- Robust admin panel that enables you to customize, manage or update information quickly and easily
- Nine different color schemes
- Image gallery and slider images
- Built-in tap-to-call feature
- Multiple professionally designed logos with customization options
- 5 widgetized areas
- Special blog styles for posts
One of the best real estate WordPress themes for brokers and agencies, Home Quest integrates a powerful directory and allows you to accept listings from other realtors. It handles a large volume of listings that visitors can search easily via filters and locate using Google Maps.
- Descriptive property profiles
- Contact form module
- 4 pre-made styles in yellow, green, turquoise and orange
- Responsive, retina-ready design
- Unlimited sidebars
- Built-in advanced SEO options
- A number of shortcodes to create and tweak objects
By nature, real estate websites are data and media rich. That makes it even more important to choose a reliable and user-friendly WordPress theme that ensures simple administration and adequate customization and modern features for your potential customers. Look at the example websites for each of the real estate WP themes discussed in this post to decide the ideal fit for your requirements.