I think it’s pretty fair to say that Siteground is one of the main and leading hosting companies, especially when it comes to WordPress websites, e-Commerce websites and most of the regular websites you all see on a daily basis. Siteground was founded many years ago back in 2004 and ever since it has been climbing the hosting ladder, creating a name for itself and becoming one of the best website hosting companies in the world. Siteground hosts over 500,000 websites and counting…
Shared hosting is the most basic plan you can order with hosting companies. With that said, most of the websites being created as we speak, have no reason to choose a more elaborate program. Siteground’s shared hosting program is no different. They have 3 separate plans of shared hosting, this is what they entail:
The startup plan is a “slim plan” and is good for hosting one domain only. Although it’s a lot, you can host only up till 10GB and bandwidth is up to 10k visitors per month on this plan.
Blogs, business websites, small eCommerce websites – these can all fit in very well with the Startup plan.
Here is a list of what you get with all shared hosting plans:
- Free Website Builder – not relevant for most users but you should know that it exists
- cPanel & SSH Access
- Free Setup & Transfer – this is great for the non savvy users among you
- 24/7 Technical Support
- SSD Storage – meaning the hosting is really fast (important for user experience and SEO)
- Free Daily Backup
- 30 Days Money Back
- Unlimited Emails & Databases
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSLs – useful if you want to create an https website
- Free Cloudflare CDN – another feature which is great for speed
There are a few differences here. Here you can host multiple domains and not just one. You have 20GB hosting instead of 10 and 25K monthly users instead of 10k.
Besides these differences, here are a few additions that this plan gets:
- Premium support – your tickets will be answered faster. Sort of a hosting VIP plan
- Premium Speed – Siteground adds their SuperCacher here, to give you another speed boost
- 30 Backups – Siteground keeps 30 daily backups of your site
- Great for WordPress & Joomla! – Siteground’s caching system is built specifically for these in mind
- 30 GB storage
- Up to 100,000 monthly visits
This plan is great if you need a server with much more resources, such as a WooCommerce website with lots of products or variations or if you have lots of traffic and need the extra bandwidth.
The big plus here is that the Gogeek shared hosting plan has fewer accounts using the server.
SiteGround Shared Hosting Features
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- SSD Storage for optimal speed
- Free Cloudflare CDN for every new website
- Free Setup & Transfer from another hosting company
- 24/7 Technical Support via phone, chat and tickets
- Start hosting today!
SiteGround Shared Hosting Highlights
SiteGround Shared Hosting Prices
3 different plans which can accommodate most websites being built today. Knowing how serious Siteground is about their customers and the quality of their servers and hosting abilities, makes me at ease recommending Siteground to you. This Siteground review gives the highest review possible and for very good reason.Host with SiteGround »
If you are a WordPress user, this plan may be for you. Siteground has 3 plans that are built specifically for WordPress websites.While it’s not mandatory to host your WordPress website on a WordPress specific hosting plan, it could very well be a good idea. The servers on this plan were built while thinking of WordPress. They were built the best possible way to enable fast WordPress websites, built with WordPress security vulnerabilities taken into consideration and it was overall crafted while thinking how to better the overall WordPress experience.
SiteGround Wordpress Hosting Features
- WP-CLI Enabled on all plans
- Git Pre-Installed – an entire interface for a git repo all on your hosting panel
- WordPress Staging – test your changes and deploy whenever you like the outcome
- Auto WordPress version updates
- 1 Click WordPress install
- Host your WordPress website today!
SiteGround Wordpress Hosting Highlights
SiteGround Wordpress Hosting Prices
This hosting plan is built on servers that their sole purpose is to think “WordPress”.
- What’s the best solution for WordPress?
- What would work fastest on WordPress?
- What are know WordPress vulnerabilities and what can we do do make sure we are not vulnerable?
- What type of panel would be the best for our WordPress users?
- What WordPress specific tools can we offer our clients?
Once all these questions were answered, Siteground created this great tool for WordPress users.
All of the above information, combined with the strength that is Siteground, have brought us to give such a high score on this Siteground review.Host with SiteGround »
If you are interested in Cloud hosting or in Siteground’s cloud hosting to be exact, you probably don’t need any introduction to what cloud is or how you can use it to your advantage. The prices of cloud hosting, no matter what company you are talking about, make sure that only someone who really needs it, signs up for it.
Siteground’s cloud platform is really fast and really powerful. You might be interested in the cloud plan if you are developing a web app that has some specific needs or you may run a super heavy in users and traffic website. These types of websites would fit in the cloud platform excellently.
SiteGround Cloud Hosting Features
- Staging for WordPress websites
- SSH & WP-CLI included
- SuperCacher – Static and dynamic cache, plus memcached.
- GIT Integrated – git repo creation built-in
- WHM & cPanel
- Apache/Nginx & CentOS
- 1 Dedicated IP
- Private DNS Server Setup
- MySQL 5 & PostgreSQL
- Get a cloud account today!
SiteGround Cloud Hosting Highlights
SiteGround Cloud Hosting Prices
If you need cloud hosting – you know it. If you don’t know ir if you are not sure if you need cloud hosting, you probably don’t need it. Assuming you came to the conclusion that you need cloud hosting – Siteground is a great place to get it. It would be a great idea to go to siteground’s cloud page and check out all the options and features they have in order to make a firm decision. And worse comes to worse – they have a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you sign up and decide for whatever reason after under 30 days that this isn’t what you need – you will get all your money back. Immediately.Host with SiteGround »